Last updated: June 2022
2. How we collect and/or use your personal information.
3. How we protect your personal information.
4. The choices and rights you have in your personal information.
5. How we handle personal information about children.
6. How your personal information will be transferred globally.
8. How you can contact us.
How we collect and/or use your personal information
1. Personal information involved in your browsing and/or use of the website
(1) Information that you passively provide to us
You can access this website and browse and/or obtain information anonymously. Most browsers collect certain information necessary to enable the basic operational activities of the website, which include:
- Site browsing records: the number of our page views, the number of visitors, the average length of visits, etc. - Log information: web request information, standard system logs, error fault information, and time of activity in using the service related to your use of our website and browsing information; and
- IP address: The IP of the computer you are using is automatically assigned by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). When you access the Site, the server automatically recognizes the IP address and logs it along with the time of access; and the number of pages accessed.
We undertake to use such information only for the purpose of the daily operation of the network, to improve the quality of network operations, or to provide reference on the usage of the website, management, maintenance, and to help diagnose problems with the server. Special attention is paid to the fact that equipment information and log information alone cannot identify a specific natural person, and therefore are not considered personal information or personally sensitive information. However, if such non-personal information is used in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person or used in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be considered personal information for the duration of the combined use. When this happens, we will fulfill the notification or consent required by laws and regulations.
(2) Personal information that you provide to us voluntarily
When you use a specific service or function provided by this website, you will need to provide us with personal information in order to make that specific service or function available on demand. For example, if you use the "Contact" or "Careers" sections, you will need to provide your personal contact information, name, email address, company, cell phone, address, and comments; all of which are necessary for us to contact you using your company email address.
We promise to use such information only for the purpose of achieving the specific services or functions mentioned above and to inform or seek your consent in advance when collecting the above personal information. If you only need to use the basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to provide the above information.
To ensure the accuracy and security of the information, you should provide true, correct, up-to-date, and complete information about yourself in the registration form for this service or function, update the registration data in a timely manner and ensure that there is no incorrect, inaccurate, outdated, incomplete or misleading information in it. If the information you provide contains the personal information of other third parties, you need to ensure that you have the legal consent or authorization of the third party before providing such information to CIQTEK.
(3) Personal information that you are not required to provide under general circumstances
This website does not require you to provide legal identification information such as ID cards, passports, driver's licenses, personal biometric information, personal property information, personal health and physical information, religious beliefs, communication records, whereabouts, and other sensitive personal information. You should refrain from sending us legal documents and sensitive personal information, or alert us when you send such information so that we can fulfill our legal obligation to protect it. If you are asked to provide such information by a CIQTEK employee, you may provide us with feedback at any time by using the methods described in the "Contact Us" section.
2. Legal reasons for the collection and/or use of personal information
(1) According to the laws and regulations in force in the People's Republic of China, CIQTEK does not need to obtain consent for the collection and/or use of your personal information if any of the following circumstances are met.
- Relates to the performance of CIQTEK's obligations or duties under all applicable and valid laws and regulations.
- In relation to national security, national defense, and state secrets.
- In response to public health emergencies, or when necessary to protect the life, health, and property of natural persons in an emergency.
- It is necessary for the implementation of news reporting, public opinion monitoring, etc. in the public interest and for the processing of personal information within a reasonable range; and
- It is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual agreements, including cases where CIQTEK needs to process your personal information as a first step in fulfilling a request made by you.
(2) In the case of collection and/or use of personal information other than the personal information involved in the browsing and/or use of the website in this policy, according to the laws and regulations in force in the People's Republic of China, we are not required to inform the purpose of use, the manner of use, the type of information, etc. if any of the following circumstances are met:
- When the laws and administrative regulations stipulate that the information shall be kept confidential or need not be disclosed.
- If we cannot inform you in time to protect the life, health, and property of natural persons in emergency situations, we will inform you in such cases after the emergency is eliminated.
(3) In accordance with the laws and regulations in effect, if we have taken comprehensive technical measures and other necessary measures to de-identify personal information so that the recipient of the data cannot re-identify a specific individual and cannot recover it, the use of the data after such anonymization does not require separate notification to you and your consent.
3. Rules for sharing, transferring and publicly disclosing your personal information
We will take reasonable security measures to protect stored personal information and will not share any personal information collected about you through this website with any unrelated third parties (including companies, organizations, and individuals) without your consent or notice, except as required by law or governmental mandate or for the legitimate reasons stated above. However, this website may share personal information when it is satisfied in good faith that such a practice is necessary for: - Sharing of your choice: With your consent or notification, to the extent authorized by the consent/information, with third parties designated by you. This does not include sensitive personal information that is processed based on consent.
This website will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except for the following: - Transfer with your express consent; or
(3) Public Disclosure
In principle, this website will not publicly process the personal information it collects, except for the following legitimate cases:
- Disclosure under the law, legal notice, litigation, or mandatory requirement of government authorities; or
- Obtain your separate consent for public disclosure.
How we protect your personal information
1. Network Security Measures
In order to protect personal information from unauthorized access, cyber attack, disclosure, modification, damage, or similar risks, we are committed to having implemented or will implement practical security measures, including but not limited to physical, technical, and administrative process means to protect your personal information under our control. For example:
(1)We use encryption features such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and offer Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) secure browsing mode.
(2)All of your personal information is stored on the secure and encrypted Microsoft Cloud and is protected by industry-standard firewall systems.
(3) We have specific and limited access control rights to your personal information, allowing only the necessary access or use by specific CIQTEK personnel.
(4) We will classify your personal information according to its importance and sensitivity, and ensure that the collection, storage or use of the corresponding classification has the corresponding security standards and levels.
(5) We will take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no unrelated personal information is collected. We will only retain your personal information for the purposes and for the period required to achieve the purposes described in this policy unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
(6) We regularly inspect, monitor, and evaluate the operational status of information security systems, such as the network, to identify possible information security risks and take appropriate measures.
(7) We will hold regular information security training sessions to test and strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(8) We have deployed the Equal Protection 2.0. system project in accordance with the requirements of the Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China regarding the network security hierarchy.
2. Principle of minimizing the collection of information
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of the daily operation of this website and the purposes described in this policy. After your personal information has been retained beyond the retention period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information as required by applicable law. When you delete information from our service, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information in our backup system but will delete it when the backup is updated.
3. Security incidents
The Internet will never be 100 percent secure but we will do our best to ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. We strongly recommend that you use secure and encrypted communication methods to send the personal information described above. If you become aware of a leak of your personal information, please contact CIQTEK immediately so that we can take prompt action to address the problem for you.
The choices and rights you have in your personal information
1. Requests you can exercise
For your personal information, you have the right to request access, modification, deletion, and change of authorization scope (collectively, "Requests"), and the rights and interests of the Requests are listed below.
You may make your request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure the reliability and security of your request, we need you to make your request in writing and provide the necessary information such as your name and contact information to ensure that CIQTEK can verify your identity to ensure that the requester is the subject or the legal agent of the subject of the personal information.
(1) Right of access
You have the right to access your personal information under our control, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. Based on your request, we will provide the relevant records of such personal information or a copy of the relevant records as long as we are not required to have excessive input.
(2) Right of correction
When you find any inaccuracy or incompleteness in your personal information under our control, you have the right to request us to correct it within the scope of collection and use of this personal information protection policy.
(3) Right of deletion
You may request us to delete personal information in the following cases.
- If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations.
- If we collect and use your personal information without your consent.
- If we process personal information in violation of our agreement with you.
- If you do not want us to store or use the personal information, or if you cancel your account; and
- If we no longer provide products or services to you.
If we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will, to the extent practicable, notify the entities from which we obtained your personal information to request its prompt deletion, unless otherwise required by law or regulation, or unless such entities have your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information in our backup systems but will delete it when the backup is updated.
(4) Obtaining a copy of personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information. Where technically feasible, we may also transfer a copy of your personal information directly to a third party you specify at your request if the data interface has been matched. (5) Change in the scope of your authorized consent
You may give or withdraw your consent at any time for the collection and use of personal information based on consent. When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of personal information previously carried out based on your authorization. In principle, we do not charge a fee for your reasonable requests, but we will charge a cost fee for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, as appropriate. We may deny requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to current practices), pose a risk to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical (for example, involving the backup of information stored on tape).
2. Cases of rejection of requests
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following cases:
(1) Related to the performance of the obligations of the controller of personal information as stipulated in laws and regulations.
(2) Directly related to national security, national defense security.
(3) Directly related to public safety, public health, and significant public interests.
(4) Directly related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.
(5) Where the controller of personal information has sufficient evidence of subjective malice or abuse of rights by the subject of personal information.
(6) For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property, and other significant legitimate rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals but where it is difficult to obtain your consent.
(7) When responding to your request will result in serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of other subjects of personal information or other individuals or organizations.
(8) Where commercial secrets are involved.
How we handle personal information about children
CIQTEK cares about the safety of children and the protection of their personal information. In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, children are defined as minors aged 14 years and under. The services on this website are mainly for adults, and children should not volunteer personal information without the consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of personal information collected from children with parental consent, we will only use, share, transfer or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, with the express consent of the parent or guardian, or as necessary to protect the child. If we discover that a child has provided personal information to us without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete the relevant personal information as soon as possible.
We strictly prohibit the illegal copying, downloading, sharing, transferring, or publicly disclosing of children's personal information to third parties, except as required or compelled by law or regulation.
How your personal information will be transferred globally
1.General for cross-border transfers
We have servers in the People's Republic of China (including Shanghai and Hong Kong) to collect and/or store your personal information that is passively solicited in the course of your browsing and/or uses. In principle, your personal information will only be collected and/or stored on servers within the People's Republic of China. If your personal information is transferred to or accessed from, jurisdictions outside of China, you should be aware that such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no such laws. In such cases, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within the People's Republic of China. For example, we may request your consent for cross-border transfers of personal information or implement security measures such as data de-identification prior to cross-border data transfers.
2.Special for EU residents
(1) We strive to comply with the laws and regulations of all jurisdictions, including our direct obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). However, if you are a resident of the European Union and are browsing and/or using the Site anonymously within the European Union, we may unknowingly transfer your personal information to a country/region that is not an exclusive economic zone of the European Union, and you should be aware that such country/region may not provide the same level of protection as the exclusive economic zone of the European Union.
(3) When the GDPR applies, you have the following additional rights:
- To restrict our data processing activities or to object to specific data processing.
- To request data migration in relation to personal information for which you have consented to automated processing.
- To transfer personal information in a structured or electronic form from CIQTEK to other data controllers.
- Submitting a claim to your local data protection authority (DPA). If you have such a need, you may exercise your additional rights by means of the above-mentioned request. Please note that this may also mean that we will not be able to provide you with the relevant services or services of equivalent quality.
(4) Please note that the GDPR does not apply to personal information provided by EU residents but outside the EU. For example, if you are a resident of the EU but are browsing and/or using this website in China, your personal information shall be collected, used, and/or processed in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in the People's Republic of China.
(5) Our website does not use technologies such as cookies to identify you and personalize your browsing and/or usage experience, and we promise not to use your personal information in targeted advertising or commercial promotions and not to use systematic and extensive user profiling. In the event that CIQTEK begins to use such features due to a business change, if you are an EU resident, we will seek your prior express consent or authorization and will only make such features available to you with your consent or authorization.
1. Significant changes in our service model. Such as the purpose of handling personal information, the type of personal information handled, the way personal information is used, etc.
2. Significant changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. such as change of ownership caused by business restructuring, bankruptcy and mergers, and acquisitions, etc., with the exception of corporate listing and name change.
3. Changes in the primary recipients of the sharing, transfer or public disclosure of personal information.
4. When there is a significant change in your rights to participate in the handling of personal information and the manner in which they are exercised.
5. When there is a change in the department responsible for handling personal information security, our contact information and complaint channels.
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk. We will also keep an older version of this policy on file for your review.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, or if you require us to make improvements, or if you find that personal information may have been compromised or believe that CIQTEK has violated any laws or regulations or the way personal information is collected or used, you may contact us via email@example.com and at our corporate address. We will respond within 30 days.
E2 Building, Innovation Industrial Park II, High-tech District, Hefei, Anhui, China, 230000
Tel : +86-551-62835225
If you are dissatisfied with the way we handle personal information, especially if our handling of personal information harms your legal rights, you can seek a solution by contacting the trade association where the defendant is domiciled.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Electron Paramagnetic Resonance